Hare CPAs & Business Advisors is a growing public accounting and consulting firm serving Entrepreneurs in a variety of industries. We have a clear vision: To improve the lives or our stakeholders. We are committed to helping our associates and our clients achieve both personal and financial success. Our business model offers solutions, services and a unique financial coaching/mentoring process designed to guide our associates and clients to their full potential.
We attract clients that value the skills and knowledge of a great Firm and desire more involvement from us.
We attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial bug, enjoy being close and connected with their clients and desire to be part of a group that will help them reach their own goals.
We promote having fun in the numbers, we allow our associates to “be their own boss” and we strive to have a flexible, ego-free culture.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work at Hare CPAs?
Big 10 accounting firms are tempting – we get it! But there are distinct advantages to working at a local firm, specifically Hare CPAs! Here are just some of the benefits that our team enjoys:
- You’ll be learning from the owners/partners rather than a manager. That whole “open door” thing is very real here.
- You’ll gain more experience, faster. You’ll be a well-rounded professional and therefore a more valuable advisor to the client.
- You’ll get a broader knowledge of your subject matter. An Associate at a large firm may only see their small piece of the puzzle. Here, you’ll see the big picture and have opportunities to do more for the client.
- Opportunity to define your personal brand. Easy to get lost in a Big 10 firm! Here, you’ll be noticed, and can grow quickly.
- Our culture is one of “family”. We all spend a lot of time together at work; we’ll get to know each other and be part of the Hare CPAs family – no one is “just a number” here.
- Flexibility. That’s the beauty of a local firm. We have policies and procedures, of course, but none so rigid that they can’t be modified when necessary.
If you enjoy continuous learning, taking responsibility and being accountable for your own progress, you belong here! Let’s talk about opportunities today.