Our Team provides Controller, Tax & Advisory services to growth-driven small and medium sized businesses in the construction, medical and manufacturing industries. We attract customers that value relationships and are looking for more involvement from a Firm with great skills and knowledge. We attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit, desire to be part of a team that will help them reach their own goals and are passionate about our vision and mission.
Our people are what make us different. We surround ourselves with customers and professionals that have a drive to reach their full potential and help each other succeed as well. We promote having fun in the numbers, we allow our associates to “be their own boss” and we strive to have a flexible, ego-free culture.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Why Work at Hare CPAs?
Big 10 accounting firms are tempting – we get it! But there are distinct advantages to working at a local firm, specifically Hare CPAs! Here are just some of the benefits that our team enjoys:
- You’ll be learning from the owners/partners rather than a manager. That whole “open door” thing is very real here.
- You’ll gain more experience, faster. You’ll be a well-rounded professional and therefore a more valuable advisor to the client.
- You’ll get a broader knowledge of your subject matter. An Associate at a large firm may only see their small piece of the puzzle. Here, you’ll see the big picture and have opportunities to do more for the client.
- Opportunity to define your personal brand. Easy to get lost in a Big 10 firm! Here, you’ll be noticed, and can grow quickly.
- Our culture is one of “family”. We all spend a lot of time together at work; we’ll get to know each other and be part of the Hare CPAs family – no one is “just a number” here.
- Flexibility. That’s the beauty of a local firm. We have policies and procedures, of course, but none so rigid that they can’t be modified when necessary.
If you enjoy continuous learning, taking responsibility and being accountable for your own progress, you belong here! Let’s talk about opportunities today.